Barbell Eagle Embroidered Unisex Gym Sweat Pants
Let's be honest, most of us were not blessed with Godly calf genetics. Hide those chicken legs with these sweet workout sweats. They feature a gold embroidery of the barbell eagle on the left hip near the pocket.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
|WAIST WIDTH||INSEAM LENGTH|
|S (in | cm)||22 | 55.9||31 | 78.7|
|M (in | cm)||26 | 66||31 ½ | 80|
|L (in | cm)||30 | 76.2||32 | 81.3|
|XL (in | cm)||34 | 86.4||32 ½ | 82.6|
|2XL (in | cm)||38 | 96.5||33 | 83.8|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Rates - To keep products affordable, we've implemented a flat U.S. shipping rate of $4.99 per order, and flat international shipping rate of $6.99 per order (prices increase slightly for heavier orders). Domestic shipping times vary between 1-2 weeks.
General Returns - Please use the “Contact” form before returning items for any reason. Standard policy is to not accept returns based on size and fit, as dimensions are provided (see below for exchanges). That said, there are cases where returns may be warranted, and it’s our goal to provide a quality customer experience.
Exchanges - To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Misprinted/Damaged/Defective Items - Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 2 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 2 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the supplier. You will be liable for reshipment costs once an updated address has been confirmed.
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the supplier, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself.
Notification for EU consumers - According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
Therefore, the supplier reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.